Sales Representative Southern Germany, Austria and Denmark
Current market position:
We are looking to become one of the leading urban bicycle brands in Europe. We are a small bespoke company and we are looking for staff to help this become reality.
To expand an maintain our customer base in Southern Germany and Denmark
Your title will be Sales Representative, and you will be responsible for sales and some marketing related tasks in the region in close coorporation with our sales- and marketing managers. You will get to work with the large shops, but also maintain a close relationship with the smaller shops in the region.
You will get all the necessary training and support to achieve your targets and we guarantee that the job will be both exciting and challenging.
- You are positive by nature, energetic and eager to achieve results
- You have experience from other sales jobs – preferably within the bike/sports/running industry
- IT is a natural part of your life so you will quickly learn to utilize our IT-based state-of-the-art sales managment system
- You possess excellent German language skills (both written and spoken) and speak and write English at a reasonable level
- You understand the German business culture and mentality
- You already live in the right area or you are willing to move to a location which is suitable for the job
- An exiting job in a fast moving company in the greatest industry in the world
- Extensive sales training in Denmark and Germany
You should apply for the job if you are interested in:
- A sales job, which is guaranteed to offer excitement and fun in a field you are passionate about
- Becoming a player in a dynamic German sales team consisting of young and energetic colleagues
- An opportunity to make a career in an international minded and rapidly growing company
Closing date: We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
Do you have what it takes and are you interested in the job? Please submit your application : email@example.com