Bellitanner Berlin „Gates“
„Ich bin ein Berliner“
Our most recent racer, the Bellitanner Berlin, makes a feature of stiff low weight construction. Made out of 6061 double butted aluminium, this leightweight fahrvergnuegen doesn’t exceed 8,6 kg. It thereby outweighs the classic fixed-gear bikes on the market. As a sideline we also improved our BT handlaced wheelset regarding weight and longevity. They come with industrial bearing hubs and improved brake contact. The Berlin is complete with our beautiful moustache bar. Available in four sizes and all BT colour combinations.
All Bellitanner bikes can be delivered with as a single speed bike with brakes or with a Sram Automatix two gear hub.
We have mentioned a couple of key points that shall be explained. For more information about these workshops contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Double butted Columbus tubing.
• Smooth welded joints for a cleaner finish.
• “Heat treated” process, which is an artificial aging process that increases the stiffness and life span of each frame.
• Painted in Germany and custom paint possible.
• Carbon fork ensures necessary comfort on bad road surfaces.
• Low maintenance. No wear or tear.
• Smoother ride.
• No grease or oil needed.
|Frame||Double Butted 6061 Aluminium|
|Fork||Bellitanner carbon fork|
|Wheel set||Bellitanner pista|
|Handle bar||Bombtrack Marathon with Brooks bar tape|