….just follow the link….
Bellitanner Dealer Workshops
From Febuary 2016 onwards we will be offering “ Dealer Workshops” explaining the advantages and technology implied in our bikes. We have mentioned a couple of key points that shall be explained. For more information about these workshops contact us at email@example.com.
- Double butted Columbus tubing.
- Smooth welded joints for a cleaner finish.
- “Cab Lambda” geometry offers a more direct power transfer and agile handeling.
- “Heat treated” process, which is an artificial aging process that increases the stiffness and life span of each frame.
- Painted in Germany and custom paint possible.
- Carbon fork ensures necessary comfort on bad road surfaces.
- Low maintenance. No wear or tear.
- Smoother ride.
- No grease or oil needed.
- 250 watts power, Torque 20NM
- Battery Life 1000 cycles.
- High regeneration of up to 80%. Adjustable via the Bike+ App
- Secure locking via Bike+ App.
- 4 different modes including Bike+ for hilly terrain.
- Triple embedded sensor that detect slopes and pedaling stroke.
Cobi Navigation from April onwards.
Other dealer relavant issues will be discussed and we are always open to Feedback.
Your Bellitanner Team.
Nothing is smoother and more comfortable to ride than an Bellitanner pedalec with Carbon Gates. I have just taken this beauty for a spin around the block. The ultralight stiff frame and carbon fork offer the stiffness and comfort on our northern European roads. The light Zehus 250 Watt Motor gives you that extra push where you need it and the combination with Gates is just bliss. Super smooth and comfortable, no mess, no stress. Contact your local dealer regarding pricing and Information about the current Bellitanner 2106 collection of bikes.